Five ways to have fun this weekend.
1. In theaters this weekend is “Justice League” rated PG-13 about Batman enlisting the help of his newfound ally, Wonder Woman, and others to face an even greater enemy; “Wonder” a PG-rated film based on the New York Times bestseller about August Pullman, a boy with facial deformities that required many surgeries and hospital stays which, up until now, prevented him from going to a mainstream school. With the help of his sister, mother (Julia Roberts) and father (Owen Wilson), August is determined to show his new classmates he is just an ordinary kid.
2. The 2017 American Music Awards is on Sunday on ABC at 8 p.m. EST. Tracee Ellis Ross will host and performers for the show include Lady Gaga, Shawn Mendes and Nick Jonas.
3. Mickey Mouse’s birthday is on Saturday. He was created on Nov. 18, 1928, and Walt Disney played the voice of the original cartoon character. You can watch old or newer Mickey Mouse cartoons on this day, and throw a party to celebrate. You could have attendees dress up as their favorite Disney character.
4. This is the last weekend before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so take some time this weekend to finish your decorations and menus, and start planning your shopping excursions using apps like Flipp and Slickdeals.
5. Friday is Homemade Bread Day. It’s not as hard as it may seem, especially if you try the no-knead master recipe from bloggers and artisan bread enthusiast Zoe Francois and Jeff Hertzberg. Their master recipe only takes 5 minutes of activ time to shape before baking and can be found at http://www.goldmedalflour.com/recipes/no-knead-artisan-bread-in-five-minutes-a-day. Also check out their blog for gluten-free master recipe as well as tips and tricks to making homemade bread: https://artisanbreadinfive.com.
— More Content Now